Tuesday 21 June 2011

Wedding Hall

Ok I was at the Wedding hall and it was like a total upgrade! Too bad you can't have the piece of cake right next to me! Looks so delicious!

So it seems like there's gonna be a wedding. I just adore the girls dress on top of the cake. It looks fantastic! I'm gonna change the wallpaper of my blog a little bit cooler.

I might change it today who knows. But its gonna be better than this bird one. Maybe I'll even change the colour. You wanna hear what happened to me yesturday? Ok.

I jumped off something not so high of the sand level. I have no idea why I was at a park. Lol! I jumped and the sand cracked my bone open.

Well not cracked its ok but I just couldn't stand on it. I wanted to force myself to stand. But I couldn't. But later on sitting on the equipment at the park, I could stand.

I felt much better. Good thing I rode my bike there! So I rode my bike home realizing it was much easier to ride a bike than run on a broken leg. I crossed one road and two trrafic's then I got home.

I carried my bike up the stairs, and I felt I was gonna drop down. But I made it. I unlocked the door and got in. I ate supper, watched a movie, and went to bed.

I left at 6: something and got home at 8: something. So it was pretty late a little. But after that day, I felt so much better. But it still hurts now and then but not that much. Good thing!  

Then I tried to run. I could run! I was feeling better but every now and then it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment