Sunday 12 June 2011

The Report Works!


Hi its me! Gσℓdíє♡Líα™. I changed my name but I'm Angela. Great news! I checked my email and I got a report message. It said that I reported someone and they're investigating what exactly happened!

I am so happy to find out The Report Does Work! It was near the bottom of my email. So maybe I need to start checking my inbox daily. I don't really check it anymore. Pico Perfect blog you are wrong but its ok. I wasn't really worried.

It also told me to avoid annoying users. Lol! I already know that and I already know what to do. Its boring to go to the Ameba Pico screen in a new browser and copy the name and paste it. I wish there was a Report button on every Pico's profile.
So everyone who is reading, this is how you report:
  1. Copy the bullies name
  2. Go to Ameba Pico on a NEW BROWSER WINDOW
  3. Click Contact
  4. Put in your Email
  5. Under Email select Abuse/Behaviour
  6. Paste the bullies name in the box below and describe what happened. For example: Stella Sunshine said a bad word to me and made fun of me and my culture. She also made fun of my skin colour.
  7. Click send or whatever it says to send it
And you are done! Make Ameba Pico put a report button on every Pico's profile! Spread the word:

                                                          Dear Ameba Pico team,

                                                          Please do this for us,
                                                           Put a report button,
                                                        On every Pico's profile!

Please spread this around and make an Ameba Pico riot! Thanks guys!

-Gσℓdíє♡Líα™

No comments:

Post a Comment