Friday 3 June 2011

Perfect Pico

Doesn't it hurt you when you see a pico with something that costs Ameba Gold? Don't you feel jelous? Today I was at the Japenese Park and saw a Pico that had a cute black panda. She kept putting it in her arms, which made me feel jelous.

But I'm thankful for what I have in Ameba Pico. I will get a pet. I'm looking for the Peach Puppy. I think that girl was just trying to make other Pico's feel  jelous and sad. That isn't good. I didn't report her or anything. (The report does nothing to protect you and your friends). Here are some good tips that help you form abuses:

  1. Ignore the person
  2. If that doesn't help, tell that Pico if they would like to be called/said mean things to them etc.
  3. If that doesn't work, and if that Pico has a fancy name, copy and paste the name in the Contact thing at the log in screen. Than explain what happened.
  4. The report doesn't work. Go to another place in Ameba Pico. If that Pico is your friend, go to settings, then go to status. You will see there Online status. Go to private and your online friends will think your offline. (You can still whisper to Pico's and go to them).
I hope that helps some of you Pico's. Remember: NO AMEBULLIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment