Saturday 4 June 2011

My Birthday

Hi its my birthday today! Its one special day for me! I won't be posting untill 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm. I know some of you might be asking why. It's because I'm celebrating my birthday. :D

If I ever quit Pico, I'll post pictures from SecondLife. I don't really go to lots of full rooms in Ameba Pico because there might be Amebullies. I'm thinking of quiting Pico and play SecondLife. Anyway there's lots more in SecondLife than in Ameba Pico.

Let me tell you about SecondLife...I was out in The Brownstone Cafe-Effington wood. It sounded interesting to me especially that it was a cafe. I made 2 friends there. 1 of them is Nielz. Nielz is a girl. I met her when I was sleeping on a couch on the rooftop.

She whispered to me if I was sleeping. And I said "guess so", well it was a sleeping action but my eyes weren't closed. I went down the rooftop to see what the group was up to. Then Felix Wagstaff came and he was the owner of The Brownstone Cafe. We chatted with him.

Then I said "I don't know 'bout you guys..but I'm going to explore stuff here", and I went off. I read a sign out loud and Felix heard me. He asked me what I was doing. I told him I was reading these signs and I also told him I was weird. Then he said " I bet we are all weird", then I asked him if he wanted to be friends.

I like him (as a friend). I love SecondLife! I think its the funnest game ever! Now back to Ameba Pico. The sign says NO AMEBULLLIES but if you report Amebullies they don't protect you. It makes no sense. Amebullies talk about other Pico's skin colour.

That is rasist and I'll tell you what it means: It means talking about other Pico's skin colour. It also means making fun of other Pico's culture. God wants us to be:

  1. Nice
  2. Caring
  3. Respectful
  4. Loving
  5. And Happy
And thats all Pico's! Hope you liked this and I hope you guys are gonna be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment