Sunday 26 June 2011

My First Blurry Yoville Film

Hi! This is my first Yoville film! Again, its blurry. I NEED AN HD WEB CAM! Anyway, I wish Pooky was alive again. I wish he never got diarrhea so he wouldn't die. OK this I uploaded on YouTube!

I'll always remember the fun times with Pooky. I'll never forget him. He'll always stay in my heart. Once you love someone, they stay in your heart forever. OK I do have Yocash but I hid all my stuff. I don't need to get hacked. Ya and I don't have a hacker.

I'll probably buy and HD Web cam soon so the words aren't gonna be blurry. It has the lyrics for the description on YouTube. Just search my video: Yoville Nightmare. On YouTube if you watch this video:
The word "gay" meant happy a long time ago. So Leaping Beauty was "happy". Oh and this is my favorite fractured fairy tale:
This cartoon is so awesome! Check this one out! I watch it like every day I just love it! Maybe I should post cool cartoons and my video's on here? Ya please comment so I can see what you think! Bye now!


No comments:

Post a Comment