Monday 20 June 2011

Festival


Ok hey guys! I went to this festival, and had tons of fun! Sorry that me and Yazmina weren't posting too much lately. I think I might change how I spell.

Like I have been posting about do's and don'ts. I still will be posting some but from now on I will just write about exciting things. Don't worry I will be posting helpful stuff.

Check out my friend Kiki' blog. I'll give you the link sooner. Well back to the festival. I saw this girl at the pool and decited to take a look. Too bad you can't play the game in fron of me!

Now I will be adding awesome gadgets like chat gadgets. Meaning you type something and the person answers. I will put lots of awesome stuff. Kiki's blog is copyright.

So I'll ask Kiki if I can add some of her gadgets. Hers only says copyright. Mine is copyright ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The festival was super! I'll be in rooms with not much people.

Sometime's I'll even be in my room or Sweets*' room. Maybe even hanging out with my besties: 。◕‿◕Kiki。◕‿◕ , Train BlackCat, נﻉ$$ï¢α۞§ïℓ♥£я (Yazmina), and Sophia♡Líα™.

They are very very very good friends. I didn't put them in order its just random. I was about to spell taco! I hang out with Kiki (。◕‿◕Kiki。◕‿◕ ) so much I'm starting to act like her too!

On Youtube I will be filming games on my webcam soon. For now I'm sticking with picture's. I'm not sure how you record from a webcam on to Windows Movie Maker. (Site where you make video's and upload them on Youtube)

Now I will try to post as much as possible for you guys. Ta ta for now! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment