Tuesday 14 June 2011

Birthstones

Pearl Birthstone
Hi guys! I thought you might wanna see my birthstone... Its a Pearl! That means I was born in June but thats all I'm telling you! No presonal information shared with other people.

Isn't it pretty? I wish I got the Ruby. I have a Ruby mouse cursor and I am totally in love with the Ruby birthstone! If you want a FREE MOUSE CURSOR go to:
Free Mouse Cursors.com

If you pick a mouse cursor, here are the steps to download it:
  1. Press Download
  2. Save it into a file that you can remember
  3. click start and click on Controls Panel (It might be tricky to find it on certain computers but DON'T GIVE UP)
  4. Click Mouse
  5. Go to pointers tab
  6. Click browse
  7. Go to the file you saved your mouse cursor
  8. Open it
  9. Click apply and check it if you want you mouse cursor to change "DAILY".
  10. Enjoy your new mouse cursor! (You might need to change your mouse cursor every day to the one you want. On some computers it doesnt last until tomorrow)
And thats all! Easy but not so easy to find the Control Panel on some computers. Its so easy to find it on my computer. You can download as much as you want!

If you download "RealWorld Cursor Editor" and you have an account on Mouse Cursor Library, and you logged on there and in RealWord Cursor Editor,

you can make your own mouse cursors and put them in the site for other people to download! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment