Wednesday 22 June 2011

Cool Friends

Hey guys! These are some cool friends in this picture! I'm the one saying we. 。◕‿◕Yuki。◕‿◕ (。◕‿◕Kiki。◕‿◕) is the one saying love. And Train BlackCat is the one saying Taco! No idea what taco is but I just did it.

We're at Cafe Mew Mew right now. The first Kitty Cafe in history! It's usually pink and when Train came, he was surprised. "I don't like pink" he said. "Well whatever this is the place I want you to do it!"

I don't really like pink either. I like purple but still I like cafe mew mew. This picture was taken a few days ago and I forgot to post it. I finally remembered so I went to write this post I am writing now.

If your in Pico feel free to ask me to post you in my blog, or, feel free to ask me if you can write in my blog. I'll probably add my friend that told me I had a hacker. But I found out I don't. Maybe she deleted herself or maybe there probably is a glitch.

I don't really know if there's glitches that only delete certain people. But I guess there could be. I don't really know. You should check out Kiki's blog! It's on my blog list and it says: 。◕‿◕Kiki。◕‿◕'s Ameba Pico And Anime. Click it and you'll see her blog!

It's new but I check it daily. Train BlackCat made her a blog. (They know each other in real life). Kiki accepts random and she loves anime! I asked her if its so awesome raising your own blog. "Ya!" she said. Well of course its awesome!

I always dreamed of making a blog and, I guess my dream came true! Know what? My dream was so weird. But it isn't weird in real life. I never knew dreams come true. Or maybe I just wanted to make one really badely!

Still I have no idea. Oh and I changed my name again! Look below and it'll say posted by: and you'll see my new name! You can also check the owner and writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment