Saturday 11 June 2011

Walk In My Shoes


Hey guys! Its me Angela or Angie for short. I just bought these awesome shoes! They're Sweets*' shoes. Haha I'm walking in her shoes for some time. They are so cute on me! It turns out I'm walking in her shoes.

Which means I'm thinking about how she feels. And trying to act like her. Bullies should try to walk in the Pico's shoes that they teased. I think it makes the bully wonder "oh I shouldn't have done that".

So think about it. No one is perfect (except God of course). God loves us of who we are and he'll always forgive us for what we did wrong. Everyone is perfect in his eyes. If you got bullied in Ameba Pico, forget it! They don't even know you. They're just trying to make you feel bad.

I'm gonna tell you something that someone told me in a game called Yoville. I was helping someone out and he was thankful for it. Than someone came up to me and said "No one likes you. You were a big mistake to the world".

That is not true. She doesn't even know me in real life so, whats her problem? Excuse my language but I am still very angry at her. I didn't really ignore it because it was too powerful! I just put on the crying face and went home.

Even my friends think it isn't true! They are very close friends. So thank you. Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment