Saturday 25 June 2011

My hamster Pooky died

Hi! As you can see in this picture is my hamster. I have no idea why I kept the toys. I still play a little bit with them. WELL MY HAMSTER POOKY DIED TODAY! I was like crying like crazy! I'll never find a hamster as perfect as him.

It's a nightmare. This cutie died from diarrhea. He was so cute and he never bit anyone. Now I need to bury him in the ground somewhere. He died with his eyes open but I don't think that's gross. Throwing him in the garbage is rude.

I put him in a box and I'm ready to bury him. I hope you have a sweet and happy life in Mouse Heaven Pooky, I always loved you, and I still love you. I'll never stop crying now. Even my family and friends can't make me happy.

Only you did Pooky. You were funny, cute, lovable, and easy to take care of. I'll put flowers on your grave and maybe buy a big rock and paint on it that says:

                           Pooky Mousey C. died from diarrhea R.I.P

He meant so much to me. It was so hard to let him go. I lit a candle. I was so so sad I cried for one hour and I'm also crying now. Every time I see the word Pooky or died I start to cry thinking of Pooky.

I'm gonna hang up pictures of him everywhere. The picture up there ^ was a time when Pooky was alive. People don't die from diarrhea but little animals like Pooky do. Love you Pooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment