Monday 27 June 2011

Blog Closed Too Sad


Hi guys! I've been really sad to write. I'm sorry I feel like my heart broke into billions of piece's! So my blog is closed. Sorry guys. I just do not feel like doing anything now, and I feel like nothing. I'll be closing on making video's for YouTube. You can still watch my video's and comment, but I won't be closing my YouTube account. I'm also quiting Pico. Sorry but Sweets* was right. 'There is no room for another person'. I'd rather do something else than just play on my laptop. I'll be checking my blog, looking at my hamster picture but nothing else.

I hope all of you Pico's have a sweet life. For me, I'll be having a sad life without my hamster Pooky. Well, I won't be posting any more posts on Glitter Pico. I'm sorry guys, but you don't know how heartbroken I got. It was such a nightmare, I kept pinching myself until my whole body stung. Well my brain tells me that was real, but just this once I think my brain is wrong. Anyways, my blog isn't popular. So I don't mind closing my blog now. Bye!

Your Friend,
     Ashℓєєηα♡Líα™

No comments:

Post a Comment