Thursday 16 June 2011

Great Friend

Hi its me Juℓíє. I met this guy months ago, but, he's Train BlackCat. You might've saw him in My Besties posts or maybe he's your friend. Well the subject is that he is such a great friend! He's an orphan and he owns his house. He doesn't go to an orphanage.

Well I feel really bad for him. You might think Train is a weird name. Well he got it from a show called Black Cat. I wouldn't want him to change. He's perfect just the way he is. HEY AND DON'T TRY TO HACK ME!

Hacking is so annoying. If I find out who is hacking, report him and change your email. Why would you wanna hack me? Why don't you just add me as a friend or just send messages to each other? Hacking is wrong.

It just isn't your character. Also, changing anything on someone else's character isn't nice. And don't change the password. Because I wouldn't care if you don't change my character, don't change my password, don't add/delete friends, and don't waste my AG or Gummies.

Back to the subject. I also have an awesome friend who is called Yazmina. And another one called Kiki and Sophia Lia. They are my very very best friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment