Tuesday 14 June 2011

My New Name


Hi! I got a new name, again. Its Juℓíє♡Líα™. And yes I am the owner of this blog. Somehow when Sweets* goes to a room, everyone crowds her saying shes "famous" for just creating a blog.

Same thing goes with ME. And same thing goes with every well known person who writes  in a blog, or created a blog. No body is a celebrity because of that.

Well I guess they are if they are a celebrity. But no one else. Its weird but I appreciate people RESPECTING  us. But we are no better than any body else.

But you shouldn't just respect us. You should RESPECT EVERYONE THAT PLAYS AMEBA PICO.

I feel bad for anyone who got bullied. I'm worried that some kids that are under 13 can't handle abuses. I know it was even hard for me. But now I learned how to ignore, thanks to Pico Perfect blog.

Thank you Pico Perfect for helping me avoid abuses and thank you Sweets* for teaching me how to report. I appreciate it alot. You guys have to get along. PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment