Wednesday 20 July 2011

Space Room

PSST!! Hey I'M HERE!! Umm hi people!! I went to this new Pico Space Tours room and I bought a new hat! Isn't it awesome? I also found out I have new music in Windows Movie Maker! I found this new music video from TheYovilleMovies and its awesome!! Please watch:
This music video is a little evil but, it's just a song. Anyway Bloody Mary is evil (you'll know if you watched her Yoville Bloody Mary episodes). Umm I was out roller blading and in the grass I saw a rabbit! It was so cute! Oh remember Train BlackCat? He's not my friend anymore. I deleted him and when I told him, he didn't want me to leave his room. He annoyed me. He sent me friend requests.

I told my friend 。◕‿◕Yuki。◕‿◕ why he's like that, (because I know she knows him in real life) and she said: he has a HUGE crush on me. I'm like seriously? But how big is the crush? Have any idea's? Feel free to tell me what you think. I won't laugh at your stuff. TRUST ME I am a person you can trust. I know a person in real life who you can't trust. But you can trust me. Ok tomorrow I'm gonna make a video on how to make Ameba Pico video's. Pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Well here's another picture of me in the Space room:
This I took before I bought the space hat. Well bye!

Your friend,
          Dαмíиα♡Líα™

No comments:

Post a Comment