Monday 11 July 2011

Pool Party!

Today I logged on to Ameba Pico and decided to go to the beach party. It was such an awesome job! Well here I'm riding on a killer whale and this girl beside me with the purple hair, is riding a dolphin. Here is another picture:
After the whale ride, I wanted to relax in the shade. But my body was still too warm. So I looked around to find any sprinklers.
Lucky me I found sprinklers and somewhere to sit! You can't really see the sprinkler. Its the water on the bottom left. Was this ever so fun! Maybe I should change in my bathing suit?

Now I'm in my bathing suit taking a shower. Showers never stop the fun though! After my shower I decided to float:
This is an awesome place I never want to go away! Lets see whats next on my schedule? Ah yes, have fun in the sprinklers! One sprinkler that is close by is the one in the grass. Do I really want my wet feet stuck with grass? Maybe not, but I want to explore the waterpark!
Well here I am, close to the pool, at the sprinkler, and in the grass. This has been such a wonderful time! Oh maybe I should show you my new move:

This is my hop and pose action. I used DekoFox's room because it looks best there. This post is kinda long I guess...well bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment