Saturday 2 July 2011

Flowers And Zoo Animals

 Hi! I woke up early yesturday and went to the new room in Ameba Pico and bought myself a flower! Aren't they cute? Well here was the awesome really really awesome news! Well last year I went to the zoo, and now I was going! The animals were so cute, and the Ring-tail monkeys had a baby that was born on May 27! I bought icecream too!

Also, there was these really cool animals. I'll tell them to you. Here they are: a Gibbon (a huge hairy monkey that steals but he put on a show for us!) A Red Panda (I think one of the cutest animals there! I bought a stuffed toy souvenir. I know, weird but I really like Red Panda's) and an Arctic Wolf (usually a wolf that is white and he lives in very cold spaces).
Best of all:

I'm going swimming! It's gonna be so fun! Umm it's a little bit like a waterpark, and it only has one slide. So ya. Ok I guess that's it! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment