Monday 4 July 2011

Awesome Room

First of all, I made a new video! Please watch it it's also on YouTube, and I was on Ameba Pico, scrolling down on my list a favorite rooms, when I saw this ♡Beauty Salon♡ sign. I like salons in Ameba Pico so I decided to check it out.
It was totally amazing! I wish I had that kind of talent to make one myself! I have no idea how other Pico's did it, but surely they didn't give up. When I entered, the first thing I saw was a herd of angry panda's! So I decided to join them.
There were three panda's but you can only see two. That's because one is behind me.  Maybe the cute panda's didn't get to go explore Pico world that much. I mean, that's the trouble for having more than one pet. The first dark brown pandas name is Jelly. Umm the second light brown pandas name is still Jelly. Last but not least, the light blue panda you can't see. Still Jelly. Next I saw boxes with a question mark on them. I approached them and
POOF! Out came three Jack In The Box dolls. They scared me! I also saw the cute wedding teddies beside them. They are adorable! I like the girl one, but not just because its pink, (I like purple) It has lovely flowers, and it has a lovely tiara. I went up to the next floor.
Boy was it ever so cool! So this floor was where the salon started. It also had a carrige with horses. No one can ever go there because, well, there isn't a road there! I went up to the next floor.
There were tubs. It was empty so I went in one of them. The water was just perfect! I went out, took a towel, and wiped myself from the water. I tried the next room. It was empty. Only a chair stood there. So I went to the next room.
Only three balloons stood at the front door. The rest was empty. Anyway, that was an awesome job Tooth Fairy™ did!

No comments:

Post a Comment