Saturday 16 July 2011

New Writer: Bolt Sophia! (☮sσphíα вσσ☮)

Hi guys! I have just added my friend who also works for a blog, ☮sσphíα вσσ☮! Umm she's Sophia Bleue its just that she got hacked. Well, welcome to Glitter Pico sσphíα! So sorry you got hacked...I just have one question: WHY DO PEOPLE HACK?! It's not fair! You had Ameba Gold (ag) and you got hacked! Ummm we'll do an interview of what happened later.

Sorry I haven't been posting so much, its just that I got carried away on making video's. I also took a little break on writing on my blog and on making video's. I found out it's very difficult having a blog and a YouTube account. Well back to the subject, hope you enjoy writing here on Glitter Pico. I also hope you advertise, but not to suspicious people.

Well I also hope you can keep up on writing on your blog, and others like mine. I trust you to write sσphíα. No bad words though, you can also post b-days, shoutouts, poems, and advice. My advice is: NEVER give out personal information like your username, password, hometown, and other stuff. Even if someone says "I will give you Ameba Gold if you let me on your account". THEY WILL  NEVER GIVE YOU GOLD.

They're trying to trick you so you can let him/her on your account. Remember this! I've been asked this on another game called "SmallWorlds" and a guy asked me. He said "Do you want memberships?'' I said "Sure!" Then he asked for my Email and password. Then I said "No thanks", so that means I'm hard to trick.

Well, hope you like Glitter Pico sσphíα! Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment