Friday 8 July 2011

Ameba Pico And Yoville

Hi it's me, Ashℓєєηα♡Líα™. Yesterday I logged in on Ameba Pico and got a message from my bff, 。◕‿◕Yuki。◕‿◕. The message said:SORRY BUT IM DELETING YOU FROM MY LIFE.! Password:********..LOADING..▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓99%▒▒ERROR.! It is impossible to delete our friendship.You mean so much to me♥. Send this to ten people who you never want to lose. If you get 3back, you're an amazing friend
:3. So I sent this to SoDrama, Train BlackCat, back to 。◕‿◕Yuki。◕‿◕, and to Sophia♡Líα™.


Sophia♡Líα™ also sent me one back. I need to finish my 10 people. Well I need one more and I'm an amazing friend! For a moment 。◕‿◕Yuki。◕‿◕ scared me. Well, the Star Festival room was truly amazing! Also I'm making a series on YouTube called Caroline's Escape. Here are the parts I did so far:

Umm this is part one which isn't so good. Well you can see the game is Yoville. I'll show you later.

This is part 2 which is much better.
This is part 3. These are all I did so far. I'm all the characters.
Well here it is: Ameba Pico And Yoville Compared
Well let me get something straight. I saw lots of people in Ameba Pico asking if I'm a vamp or werewolf. Well I'm not any. Try me, I'll say I'm not any. Well you can easily take pictures in Ameba Pico, but not in any other game without an in-game camera.
   
   So I'll teach you how. Go in a game, (you can do this in Ameba Pico too) and wear the clothes you want. You can do an action or not. You can say something too. Then press Fn PrtSc to take a picture. Then you can go to PowerPoint. Right click on the page and select paste. Then click on the picture, go to format, and click crop. You will see black lines around your picture. click the lines and drag in in the picture. Then you'll notice it cut the picture. If you wanna make a video, right click the picture and click Save As Picture. Enter a title and save it in a file on pictures. Go to Windows Movie Maker and click Pictures. Go to pictures, then go to the file where you saved your picture. Enter the title or look for it, then click Import and then drag your picture to the timeline. Well bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment