Tuesday 16 August 2011

Sorry for not writing :(


OK sorry I haven't been writing so much lately. So look I quit Pico but there's too much drama. Lots of people care :) I really need my writers to write but I just don't trust them anymore. Well now wherever I go, I see everyone being happy!

Well, I have a new writer here, lollita chan! She's also a new friend of mine. I trust lollita to write here because she just wrote and i added her today! Well like my new look? COMMENT! Because I quit, Its because
  1. I thought people didn't care about me
  2. I thought people were encouraging me to quit but they meant I should play
  3. In other games, there aren't so many bullies
Alright but I'm back for good :D Also I LOVE writing books! I know a site where you can buy, and make books! The site is StoryJumper. So click StoryJumper and it'll take you to the site. Its free, you don't have to pay, but you have to pay if you wanna buy the book.

Love, hugs, peace!
   -Dαмíиα♡Líα™

No comments:

Post a Comment