Saturday 20 August 2011

Free Ameba Gold

Hey guys! Its me Carmela. Today I got 52 free Ameba Gold! So I went over to the Under The Sea park. I spun the premium Gacha and won this beautiful Pink and white table with a seashell in it! So now I have 2 Ameba Gold left. But I did a FREE survey and I'm going for 120 Ameba Gold!

Its like a dream come true! I've wanted Ameba Gold since I joined Pico: March 3rd 2011. Lollita Chan was luckier because she got 500 Ameba Gold! When I get my 120 Ameba Gold, I'm gonna buy something from then bunny room.

If something more or exactly 14 Ameba Gold is left, I'm probably gonna buy one of those two heart tattoos. Pink or red whatever fits me best. I would also like to buy an action but I'm more of a fashion girl, not an action girl. Hey that rhymed!

Well I would also like to be an actress, but I also like fashion. My dream job is to be a singer or a vet. I just love animals of all kinds! Well not like spiders, snakes, sharks. I don't like those types of animals.

I just like safe animals like dogs, cats, hamsters, etc. I love singing but I'm just too shy to sing in front of strangers. But maybe I can do it if I just try. Also its really hard to think up a song. It doesn't just pop up in your head. You really need to think.

You can do anything (not like fly or turn into a chicken) if you just try.

-Carmella

No comments:

Post a Comment