Sunday 28 August 2011

SecondLife and School

Here's me on Second Life. I was looking on popular places and I found this Secret Garden. It was an awesome view that I needed to take a picture! Then I found an awesome place to do it: where theres a lot of flowers! I couldn't find hair that fit my look so I chose this pink Cosplay hair.

Also I love the princess costume! So I dressed up in it, put on earrings, and put the necklace on. The Secret Garden is the most wonderful place I've ever seen. Second Life is an awesome game! Once I went parachuting 4000 or so miles high without a parachute! So I got flat like a pancake.

I know this is late to say but, there was an earthquake in New York! It was the first one yet. Also there was a tornado and lightning in Toronto. Warning: a hurricane coming to the Eastern Coast. Thats all I know... I've heard rumors about it.



I only have this week as a vacation then school starts. So I might not be writing so much. Well maybe I will but not like at 10:00 am. I'll be writing after school. Well be safe and also enjoy school! Bye

2 comments:

  1. ^^^About SecondLife^^^

    Wow, It's Look Like The Sims 3 And I.M.V.U Game !!
    But I Think Second Life Is More Fun Than I.M.V.U (Not The Sims 3)!!
    I Wish I Can Play It... TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ino Uchiha Lol The Sims is deffinetly funner! I tried out SecondLife and it didn't make sense to me so I struggled to play it. Oh and you like this blog right? Well check out my new Pico blog: http://sparklingpicoblog.blogspot.com. Put it in exactly like that or it'll show another Pico's blog.

    ReplyDelete